My Linkedin

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Express Music Through Your Anatomy

Music has been the food to certain peoples souls. They get up in the morning and start there days off by listening to a song that makes them feel good inside. It is a way for them to start their day in a positive and energetic matter. However you then have those who love music so much they make videos to help express themselves. I personally feel that it is a poetic way of telling the world that this is who I am. Those who have a hard time expressing themselves, seek positivity through doing so through the music indusrty. It takes a lot for someone to show their expression to the world through music. Some people are afraid to show it. I applaud those who have taken the time to seek more ways to reach out to people in there way of telling people, this is who I am accept it or not. Some of the people I have recently admired for video dancing are, Omarion , and Chris Brown. Through all the criticism that both individuals have been receiving, I feel they are both well deserving when getting the respect they deserve and people have taking them and put a respect level towards their level of maturity when it comes to dancing. Now I'm sure others may agree to disagree, but I to look at music as a get away from all the madness that may be taken place in the world that we live in now. One of my questions that I would like to ask is, why do people feel so obligated to judge others based of how they express themselves? I would like to take the time to say that I personally think more people should value you the love of others and respect everyones decision when it comes to EXPRESSING MUISC THROUGH YOUR ANATOMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment