My Linkedin

Sunday, September 29, 2013

My Thoughts On My Last Post!

My last blog was based on research and how certain experts have made there lives easier due to the fact they have invested there plans and have continued to be smart on what they have blue printed. I have noticed that experts are becoming more and more independent. They have taken the time to become better entrepreneurs. It has been notified that the necessary steps to becoming a well known and well investor would be greatly noticed if you are an expert that has experience. One thing that I plan on using as a technique for my plan, would be to contact angel investors. The most important part that I feel I would need to make sure that investors understand would be the financial part of my companies plan! I personally feel that is a very crucial and important part because I want it to be known that my company is increasing in profit. One thing that I have learned would be to make sure that your financials are accurate. I have not had the opportunity to really change anything within my plan because I feel that there is no need for it. If I take the necessary steps that have been provided by these experts, I am confident that theses skills will be upheld. I also feel that by taking the steps in having good management skills will be a very good technique. It is important that my company continues to do research and learn valuable information for future work and to convince investors that we are a contented in the entertainment business era. In addition to what I feel that may be very important to investors when reading my plan would be the, the concept behind the plan. The fact that we are a family oriented company, I feel will eliminate doubt for the investors.

No comments:

Post a Comment